“BORICА – BANKSERVICE” AD is a joint-stock company owned by the Bulgarian National Bank and the commercial banks in the country. “BORICA-BANKSERVICE“ AD develops and maintains the main IT infrastructure of the payment industry in Bulgaria – the systems BORICA, BISERA6, BISERA7-EUR, SEBRA, etc. The company serves 25 locally presented banks – all the banks in Bulgaria which issue bank cards and accept payments with them by authorizing the payments initiated with local and international debit and credit cards (including MasterCard, VISA, American Express and JCB).
More than 20 years of experience in that area guarantees to our customers highest quality standards, reliability and security. No other company in the field can offer such a portfolio of most contemporary solutions and customer satisfaction.
- “BORICA-BANKSERVICE“ is a Member Service Provider of Master Card Europe and as such serves 12 local banks in issuing and authorization of payments with the Master Card card products.
- “BORICA-BANKSERVICE“ is a Processor Company of Visa International and as such serves 12 local banks in issuing and authorization of payments with the Visa card products.
- “BORICA-BANKSERVICE“ is a member of the Berlin group which includes 16 countries and over 20 card operators. The activities of the Berlin group are focused mainly on the migration to the Single euro Payment Area (SEPA).
- “BORICA-BANKSERVICE“ is a registered Certification Services Provider at the Communications Regulation Commission – resolution No. 1113/September 25th 2003.
- “BORICA-BANKSERVICE“ is a registered administrator of personal data with certificate No 0000044 from April 27th 2004, issued by the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
- “BORICA-BANKSERVICE“ owns a certificate to confirm that the company corresponds to the requirements of the Quality standard ISO 9001:2008 and works fully following the requirements of the Information Security Standard ISO 27001:2005.
1784 Sofia, 117 Tsarigradsko Chausse Blvd
Tel: 02 / 97 02 600
fax: 02 / 97 13 093
1612 Sofia, 41 Tzar Boris III Blvd
Tel: 02 / 92 15 100
Fax: 02 / 98 14 518